- Live life to the fullest.(http://www.hypable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/DWQuotes10.jpg)
This lesson is very obvious in the show. Companions leave behind everything they know for a chance to see amazing things. Some of them know it won’t last, but they want to live it up while they can.
- Let people know that you care about them. (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZrBYaB2l_cs/hqdefault.jpg)
The Doctor gives a lot of hugs. He is good at making people feel special and cared about. I think this is something we could all work on being better at.
- It’s always acceptable to quote Disney movies. (http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lopvw7so511qjfeh5o1_500.gif)
This is pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.
- Don’t be afraid of things that are different from you. (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/oodPA_468x693.jpg)
Time and time again on the show we see that we shouldn’t just kill things that are different. Different doesn’t always mean bad. The Ood are a great example of this. Ood are kind creators that the Doctor and Rose were terrified of at first. Once they got to know them, they realized they were wrong to judge so quickly. This reminds me of a great Disney quote from Tarzan. “They just don’t trust what they can’t explain. I know we’re different, but deep inside us we’re not that different at all.”
- Be brilliant!(http://rs1310.pbsrc.com/albums/s649/idontunderstandthatreference/Doctor%20Who/10th%20Doctor/brilliant_zps2bce7a79.gif~c200)
Each of us only has one life to live. I don’t know about you, but I want to make this world a better place. The Doctor feels the same way. He has seen so many horrible things, but he can always see the good in every situation. We all have the chance to be brilliant; we just have to take it.